Content Marketing | Ongoing Social Media Updates & Blogging | Reputation Management for Business
Content Marketing is essential for any business with a presence online and will continue to be increasingly important through 2017.
If you’re busy running a business on a daily basis, we understand that you wear many hats. It can be challenging to come up with a branding strategy and create original content for your company blog and social media. If you don’t have a Marketing Team of your own, you must find time every day to sit down to collect your thoughts and research the competition, write about your brand, come up with interesting visuals, and respond to online inquiries. We do that for you.
Stay Top-of-Mind — Generate Leads — Build a Following
Cultivate Brand Loyalty — Engage Your Audience
What Can We Do to Improve Your Business Presence Online for just $13 a day?
Innovast Digital Marketing will provide strategy, development, consulting and execution to bring all aspects of social media and blogging into alignment with your traditional marketing efforts for unified goals and purpose.
Here’s What’s Included in Our $13 a Day Program
- General Social Media Strategy and Social Integrated Marketing Consulting
- Analysis of current marketing deployment, social strategy development and integration
- Social Media Account creation, management and daily responsibility, including
Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Google+ and YouTube
- Profile design and implementation, with custom imagery
- Planning and execution of a social content strategy
- Blog posts bi-weekly, repurposed from supplied materials, past newsletter and/or promotional content, and/or current news related to your field
- Management of Facebook & Twitter posting – We will be posting 5-10 times weekly
- Management and upkeep of Google+, giving your business a competitive edge on Google searches
- Other platforms will be populated as time & budget allows, but will be at least weekly
- Cross channel flow consulting from all channels including website, blog, social platforms
- General compilation and coordination of client news, events, community involvement postings within Social Media umbrella sites
- Responding and engaging with fans and followers to build relationships.
— Maryanne Ross, Mental Apparel
“Innovast has been a critical part of my social media growth. Karen is very responsive to my customers and myself when needed.”
— Jeremy Pavao, Lice Clinics of America
–– Forbes Magazine, August 2016.
Karen Etchells of Innovast Digital Marketing has extensive experience with Online Marketing in the following areas of business:
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Restaurants, Catering & Culinary Experiences
- Conferences & Events
- Government & Nonprofit Organizations
- Automotive Sales & Repair
- Retail Stores
- Construction & Landscapers
- Consultants & Coaches
- Artists & Musicians
- Public Figures, Public Speakers & Authors
- Real Estate & Vacation Property Rentals
- Mortgage Lenders, Insurance & Financial Advisers
- Services (Pest Control, Home Inspectors, etc.)
- Health & Wellness
- Beauty & Fitness
— LIMITED TIME OFFER —
Call Karen TODAY at (860) 634-3836 to take advantage of $13-a-day special pricing.
Offer ends on December 30, 2016.