Digital Marketing Agency
Supporting High Performing Entrepreneurs
As a top Marketing Agency serving clients both nearby (CT, RI, MA) and across the USA, regardless of if your project is a new website, website refresh, website SEO, blog writing, or Social Media Management, we take the time to get to know you, your business objectives, and your customer base. We identify the strategies and tactics that will attract new business for your niche.
Together, we define the following:
- What are your marketing objectives?
- Who is your audience and what are their expectations?
- What messages are you trying to convey?
- Who is your competition and what makes you different?
Why do you need a marketing agency?
Who is this for?
We’ve been a trusted resource for busy entrepreneurs since Innovast first opened in 2015. If any of these describe where you are in business, you’ll be thrilled to be an Innovast client!
- You’re starting something new. If you are launching a new brand, it makes sense to take the guesswork out of establishing the right colors and branding elements from the start. Also, having your website built on a platform that has the flexibility you may need to accommodate future needs can save time and money.
- Your business has grown, and you find that you’re juggling too much and working too many hours. Just as you should hire a bookkeeper to oversee your business’s day-to-day finances, you’ll quickly reach a plateau if you fail to realize that it’s time to delegate responsibilities (such as posting to social media) to specialists who can give it the time and attention that’s necessary in order to see results.
- You’re a thought leader, independent professional, coach, or consultant. We love serving solopreneurs with big personal brands! Authors, Podcasters, Speakers, and Leaders of all kinds depend on our content creation team to consistently keep their personal brands top-of mind.
- Hiring a marketing consultant is the best way to get professional level marketing services without breaking the bank. For a fixed monthly amount, you get access to experts in user-interface design, graphic design, content creation, copywriting, and SEO who will work on your projects when you need them.
Who is NOT a good fit?
Not everyone is the best fit to work with a marketing agency. It’s important to enter a professional relationship with appropriate expectations. You won’t be a happy Innovast client if you…
- Assume we know everything about your company. While we have over 30 years of experience in various industries, every business is unique, and you should be prepared to share information with us pertaining to what efforts have and have not worked in the past, what other successful brands in your niche are doing, and what appeals to your target market. We’ll ask lots of questions and you’ll have to take the time to give us answers!
- Expect guaranteed results. Marketing is a delicate mix of science and creativity – with a little bit of chance in the mix. We will evaluate the pros and cons of a marketing campaign based on our experience in helping similar businesses, but results may vary.
- Assume you are our only client. We promise to be responsive and always acknowledge that we have received your request, but we are sometimes pulled in different directions and will prioritize client needs to best fit into our schedule to give you the time and attention you deserve.
- Expect bargain pricing. We are well worth the investment. The best marketing strategy is one that makes you money, and that’s what we aim to do. As your marketing team, we know how to generate leads and turn them into customers, which is the best way for you to get a return on your investment.
Increase Brand Awareness & Engagement
Professionals and brands alike must stay on top of their online presence to deliver an integrated, cohesive user experience across all platforms. Whether it’s your company website, blog, or numerous Social Media channels, Karen and her team of creative professionals will define and share your story to ensure that your branding is effective and consistent, freeing up your time and attention for other aspects of growing your business.
Generate Leads and Increase Sales
Tailoring content on your website to respond to questions your target audience is already asking in online search is the best way to capture attention from people who are most likely to be interested in your product or services. This approach, along with using the researched keyword phrases and frequent, well-placed calls-to-action is most effective in generating leads and sales organically – without resorting to paid advertisements.