Ensure Your Video Shoot Runs Smoothly
When it comes to video content, shorter is better. The average attention span of a viewer is only a few seconds, so it’s essential to get your message across quickly and concisely. Think about the key points you want to convey and make sure they are communicated clearly and efficiently.
- Think about who your ideal customer is and what they are looking for when comparing options for services you provide.
- Share your story and what inspired you to get into this business.
- What is your competitive advantage?
- Include a call to action. How should potential customers reach out? Visit your website? Book a discovery call? We’ll make it easy for viewers to take the next step by providing a website link or phone number on the screen.
No matter how short your video is, telling a story is a powerful way to engage your audience and create an emotional connection. Think about the unique value your business brings and tell a story that showcases your strengths and what sets you apart from your competition.
- Consider the lighting, background, and overall aesthetic of the space.
- Make sure it’s clean and clutter-free and avoid areas with distracting noises or other distractions.
- Good lighting is crucial for creating a professional-looking video. If possible, choose a location with plenty of natural light. If you don’t have this option, no worries, our videographer brings professional lighting with him.
- Avoid areas with excessive background noise or echo.