You’ve booked corporate video production services. You have secured a date on our calendar for a professional video shoot to happen on location, at your place of business. What happens next?
People get nervous about the next steps, but it’s important not to overthink things too much. You do not need to memorize lines, only have a general idea of the key points you want to make. At Innovast Digital Marketing, our videographer is a pro, and he will provide guidance along the way.
Ensure Your Video Shoot Runs Smoothly
It’s understandable. You want everything to be just right when having a commercial video filmed at your business.
You might be worried about what clothing to wear when you have a videographer coming to film you at work. Dress in a way that represents your brand and appeals to your target audience. Avoid patterns or colors that can be distracting on camera, and make sure your clothing is clean and wrinkle-free.
When it comes to video content, shorter is better. The average attention span of a viewer is only a few seconds, so it’s essential to get your message across quickly and concisely. Think about the key points you want to convey and make sure they are communicated clearly and efficiently.
- Think about who your ideal customer is and what they are looking for when comparing options for services you provide.
- Share your story and what inspired you to get into this business.
- What is your competitive advantage?
- Include a call to action. How should potential customers reach out? Visit your website? Book a discovery call? We’ll make it easy for viewers to take the next step by providing a website link or phone number on the screen.
No matter how short your video is, telling a story is a powerful way to engage your audience and create an emotional connection. Think about the unique value your business brings and tell a story that showcases your strengths and what sets you apart from your competition.
Consider your environment when filming a professional video:
- Consider the lighting, background, and overall aesthetic of the space.
- Make sure it’s clean and clutter-free and avoid areas with distracting noises or other distractions.
- Good lighting is crucial for creating a professional-looking video. If possible, choose a location with plenty of natural light. If you don’t have this option, no worries, our videographer brings professional lighting with him.
- Avoid areas with excessive background noise or echo.
If you need a teleprompter, we can make it happen. However, we’ve learned that it’s better to let us ask you questions off-camera to cover key points. Our voice is edited out. You have information of value to share, so just respond naturally. You don’t want to come across as overly rehearsed. We can film your responses a couple of times if you wish. If you make a mistake, just say “Start again,” and immediately do it. Digital editing is a wonderful thing! You’ll talk about what you know, and we’ll make sure you come across as polished and professional, we promise!
When you hire Innovast Digital Marketing to film a commercial video to highlight as the centerpiece of your online presence, you can leave the details to us. We are super responsive to your questions throughout the process. We want you to feel relaxed, so you can be confident in the delivery of your expertise!