Digital Marketing is ever-changing with the widespread use of smartphones and huge demand for video-on-the-go. Users are craving personalized and readily digestible content on topics important to them. Understanding current trends in media consumption on the web can give your business a competitive edge.
- Content Marketing — On your website, social media platforms, and email marketing, your audience is seeking fresh and relevant content that communicates value.
- Video Marketing — Videos are powerful vehicles when it comes to telling your story. Use Facebook Live, Instagram Stories, conduct demonstrations and how-tos, offer a behind-the-scenes peek at your operations, and answer questions in real time!
- Search Engine Optimization — Still critically important. If you service a local area, it\’s especially important to be found on local search and pay attention to your Google My Business presence.
- Social Media Marketing — The new Facebook algorithm gives business pages less natural exposure, and it\’s important to know what efforts and strategies are worthwhile over others on each social platform. While your customers are at your business location, encourage check-ins, as this is the simplest method of getting your audience to promote your business for you!
- Testimonials and Reviews — Ask clients and customers to kindly give your business an online review. This works magic to build trust and lend credibility for anyone who hasn\’t yet conducted business with you.
Print our 5 Top Tips handout as a PDF file.